Neal Pearce MPT has been Practicing Physical Therapy since June of 2003 following graduation from Georgia State University. Neal has been focused on Orthopedic and sports medicine rehabilitation for the entirety of his career. Neal was the founding Physical Therapist for the Buckhead Location of Premier Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine in 2006 and has been serving patients from the local Bulkhead area and across the state of Georgia. Neal is a well respected Clinician for his long history of success with even the most difficult of conditions and has been praised for unexpected positive outcomes over the years. Neal is the Clinic Director for the 3 locations and is focused on maximizing clinician development to allow our patients the best possible outcomes during their rehabilitation.
Kate McDonaldB.Sc.PT, OCS, COMT
Kate McDonald has 21 years of experience in physical therapy, specializing in manual therapy with an emphasis on the latest concepts in sports and spinal physical rehabilitation. Kate has extensive experience in developing strong patient relationships with a focus on the patient's individual goals, while cultivating repeat patient and doctor referrals. Kate is Orthopedic Board Certified in Physical Therapy (2011) and is certified additionally in Maitland Manual Therapy (2010) and Dry Needling (2008/9). Kate is highly regarded in the Atlanta medical and PT community with a reputation for quality, diagnostic acumen and exceptional patient care and results.
- 1995: Bachelor of Science-Physiotherapy 1995 - Graduated with honors. University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- 1996: Secretary of Gauteng Neuro-developmental Society
- 2007- 2008: Physical therapist for Scott Rigsby when he became the first double amputee to complete an Ironman in Kona, Hawaii. Represented in his autobiography "Unthinkable" and various media articles concerning his achievements.
- 2008-2009: Dry Needling Certified - 2 level certification process
- 2010: Certificate of Manual Therapy (COMT) – Included 7 three-day courses, practical and written exams
- 2011: Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- 2015: Co-authored (with Scott D. Gillogly, MD, FACS ) two chapters of "Orthopedic Rehabilitation of the Athlete: Getting Back in the Game". Published 2015.
The two chapters were "Post-operative Rehabilitation after Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation for Cartilage Restoration" and "Postoperative Rehabilitation after Osteochondral Allograft/Autograft Transfer for Cartilage Restoration"
Cara YanoMPT, OCS, COMT
Cara Yano has been practicing physical therapy for 16 years. She graduated from the University of Delaware, the #1 ranked physical therapy school in the country. Her focus on sports physical therapy and orthopedic rehabilitation has allowed her the opportunity to work with professional athletes, including the Falcons, Thrashers, and a variety of WNBA players. Her focus on manual therapy and individualized patient focus treatment, leads to positive outcomes and continued patient and physician satisfaction. Cara is a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, 2016; Orthopedic Board Certified in Physical Therapy, 2011; Certified in Dry Needling, 2008-9; and Pilates Mat Certified, 2006. She lives with her husband, and son (9 years old) and daughter (7 years old) in Atlanta, and enjoys active time with her family, running, and traveling.
Nicole ColemanPT, DPT
Nicole graduated with a B.S. in Exercise Science (2010) and earned a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) degree (2014) with an Orthopedic concentration from Old Dominion University. She has worked primarily in outpatient orthopedics treating surgical and non – surgical conditions from the neck to the ankle. She has taken numerous continuing education courses including Maitland Manual courses.